Monday, August 18, 2008

I Think I Have Diaper Rash....


Oh can you not see them wiggling?!! The wiggles?
CAN YOU SEE THEM!?!
....i see them...i see them all the time...they speak to me through song and dance...( I almost typed Dong....wouldn't that have been amusing?) Sometimes i see turtles and i think....why...why are you so quick to snap at me? All i did was wave my finger in front of your mouth......
I mean if i was a turtle...Id totally hit that shit up...nah wat i mean...
No of course not...
I stare at soda and think...why are you so black Mr. Soda....does that mean i racist cause i notice its darkness?......i fawken hope nawt.... Pink pink pink pink pink pink....( i likes pink). Hurry up and get inside my butt!! you will be safe in there! from the sand!.....wat? theres no sand?...GET THE FUCK INSIDE!!!. People may come and people may go....but nothing says i hate u like a fist to the innie penis.... <3

No comments: